Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown

Everything For Everything

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf's rain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmayaThePsycho
AmayaThePsycho

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Wolf's rain Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's rain   Wolf's rain Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 2:18 pm

Story is good.cool anime,cool characters.Interesting and sad in some kind of way.Some episodes(around 17) are boring (all of flashbacks).Anyway,anime has 30ep.Story tells about wolves searging for paradise.They are one of the last wolves on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi
Admin
Admin
Kyubi

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Wolf's rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's rain   Wolf's rain Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 2:37 pm

I didnt watch that...but i saw few pictures now...ill probably find this anime somewhere and download it Very Happy (and post links on forum if i find em...)
Back to top Go down
https://unknown.darkbb.com
Portisha
Little Guy
Little Guy
Portisha

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Wolf's rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's rain   Wolf's rain Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 8:49 pm

I watched it... I was watching for very long time - because it was somehow boring to me and I just couldn't finish watching... But when I was on last few episodes, it was better, it wasn't boring anymore, it was... some kind of ~interesting~ but so much more sad............
Back to top Go down
Stabbing Westward
Little Guy
Little Guy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Wolf's rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's rain   Wolf's rain Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 12:58 am

I've seen all 30 eps. and I thought it was really great: the story was innovative and the characters were well developed also, i felt that the artwork was clear and well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf's rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's rain   Wolf's rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf's rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown :: Anime & Manga :: Others...-
Jump to: